- What is a car made of?
- My 97 Chevy 1500 Gladiator Conversion Van ran completely out of gas, And I'm having a problem trying to get it back started, I've put maybe 3-4 gallons of gas but still won't start up ?
- What does each letter& number mean in this OBD code P0352 for a 2005 ford escape 3.0 engine?
- Mazda 626 fs 2.0l Starts Idles revs up clean but
- I have a 93 Acura Legend and the idle goes up & down while in park. Once I am driving, the car acts like it is loosing power and shifts slow. I have checked the vaccum lines, pvc valve, and clea
- Just changed cambelt on 2004 audi a3 ran beautifully before, now struggling to start and sounds rough at low speed (upto 40mph). Any ideas?
- Hi, I have a peugoet 307 sw 2004 modle. Resently there is rataling noise in the timing belt cover. The machanic said it was the timing belt and which we have changed now. But the noise is still there
- When you try to start the car the ignition,fuel,starter fuse blows. With the starter solenoid wire disconnected the fuse does not blow when you turn the ignition key. With the key on the fuel pump r
- Code p0087 on ford f150 3.5 ecoboost runs when cold, but quits when warmed up
- 1986 aerostar side door/latch failure
- We had the car serviced (tune up) after the service dash board showed a picture of an engine. Is there a reset button that was not done after the tune up?
- Why wont my rear diff lock of my 2005 Colt 2,8 disengage / come loose. the rear diff is locked in and i cant drive
- 2013 Buick LaCrosse “no remote dectected” car won’t start. Changed battery in remote fob..car started .. next day same message and car won’t start.
- I have a Mercedes b180 se auto and had a speed indicator in the centre console which seems to have changed to the temperature. I seem unable to change this back. Help!
- Faulty bulb light on VW Golf stopped working
- Powerseat on 2002 ford windstar blowes 40amp fuse with motor unpluged
- Need code for my radio
- I am trying to get to the heater box on my 2006 dodge ram 2500 quad but cannot remove the top dash cover as it's a one pce unit and the air bag on the passenger is holding it in place ! Anybody kn
- Hi, I replaced the inner tie rods on my 2012 dodge journey (RT), I could not reach far enough to tie a clamp around the right boot, is there a way to do it?
- 2009 Ford Mustang
Copyrighted © 2015